To newer traders I can offer 3 things...
- Get a journal and record everything.
- Develop money management skills for both trading and the rest of your life.
- Never stop learning, read anything and everything.
- Jesse Livermore’s Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Jack D. Schwager’s Market Wizards and New Market Wizards
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison
- Trading For a Living by Alexander Elder
You have no control over the markets, you can only control yourself. The market will do what it wants to do regardless of your feelings. After all your time spent learning to make money, the markets will not hesitate to take it away from you at any split second. Good luck out there, and remember...
"Plan your Trade and Trade you Plan!"